1. Alamy.com – Make extra income and earn 60% from your sold images. You will enjoy copyright and editorial control of your images.
2. BigStockPhoto.com – Be a contributor on this site for free. Learn the Contributors Tutorial and start uploading your good quality images. You keep the copyrights of your images as well. You can earn 30% in their For Pay As You Go purchases when a customer downloads one of your images. Check this out.
3. CanStockPhoto.com – Simply fill out an application on this site and you are required to submit 3 images. Your application will be quickly reviewed. Once you are accepted, you can start uploading photos. You will earn a commission every time one of your images is downloaded. You can refer other photographers and earn US$5 per 50 photos they sell. You can cash out payment once you reach US$50. Payments are sent through PayPal. You can also opt for MoneyBookers transfer or mailed check but outstanding balance should be US$100.
4. Crestock.com – You can submit outstanding images in different categories. For a newbie, you are only allowed to submit 10 images every week. You retain the copyright of your images and you can continue using or selling them anytime. You get US$0.25 commission for every download of your images.
5. DepositPhotos.com – You register on the site and ask to submit five samples of your best photographs. This is a quick exam for you. Once you passed it, you are ready to upload photos 24/7. Sellers can earn 40% to 60% of the revenue of your photo downloads. You can withdraw funds once you reached US$50. You can cash out through PayPal, MoneyBookers or Webmoney account.
6. Dreamstime.com – You can earn 25-60% for each sale of your stock images. You can request your payments when you reach an outstanding balance of US$100 on your account. Payments are sent via PayPal, MoneyBookers, Payoneer and bank check.
7. Fotolia.com – Contributors can receive a royalty payout from 20% to 63% for photos sold through single –image download. In addition, you can earn 0.25 to 0.40 credits for photos sold through subscription download. Payment method is through PayPal and MoneyBookers.
8. iStockPhoto.com – This site allows anyone to register as a photographer. You need to pass a short test first by submitting 3 photos. Once you get an approval, then you are ready to start uploading your photos. Payments are through PayPal, MoneyBookers, MasterCard Payoneer and Check. For further information, just browse over the FAQ on the site.
9. MostPhotos.com – You do not need to be a professional photographer to sell your images. You can earn 50% commission on your uploaded photos. You can invite your friends to make a referral. You earn 10% per sold photo of your referred photographer. You also earn 5% from your referred buyer for every photo he or she purchases.
10. Paidpictures.com – Wherever you may be, you can always contribute your photos on this site. They pay per assignment. The mode of payment is through PayPal account.
11. PhotoStockPlus.com – You can sell stock and event photos. You get 85% commission on all your sold images but you must pay a 3.25% processing fee. You can cash out payments once you reached US$100. Payment is through PayPal, check or bank wire.
12. Stockfresh.com – The minimum royalty rate per download of your images is 50% and can go as high as 62.5%. Payments are through PayPal and MoneyBookers. You can request a payout once you reached US$50.
13. ShutterStock.com – You simply fill out a form on the sign up page and you can start uploading your photos. You can earn from US$0.25 to US$28 depending on the users’ download on your images. You can also earn by referring other photographers and customers to the site. Just submit as many photos as you want to. The more you submit, the more you increase your chances in earning extra amount of money. In order to cash out your earnings, you need to have at least US$75 on your account. You can cash out through PayPal or MoneyBookers. You need a minimum of US$300 for check payments. This is open to all countries.
14. Veer.com – Start uploading photos and illustrations and earn royalties from this site. Royalty rates range from US$0.35 to US$7 depending on the size of your images and price in credits. You can be paid through PayPal or Payoneer. Check out the FAQ for further information.