I tried three traffic exchange programs for my new blog and I am still using two of these traffic exchange programs. At first, it was just an experiment for me and now I am beginning to like it. Well, I was able to get some good and bad results. Anyway, let me discuss to you thoroughly my experiences on these three traffic programs I am using right now.
- Instant increase on web traffic
- Reaching new customers which will generate increase in sales and revenue
- Tools in the dashboard that would allow a blogger to network and make new friends with other bloggers. Once you get to view other business cards, you can communicate with other bloggers through a private messaging system.
- This a chance for you to increase your rate on Alexa.com, a website responsible for rating internet traffic on a particular website or blog. The higher rating you achieve, the more traffic you get on your blog or website.
- Prompt and efficient customer service
I have been using this traffic exchange program for almost a month now. So far, I do not have high traffic returns. It is time consuming to open some blogs or sites. Most members only stay on the blog for a short period of time. However, on a positive note, I get to exchange some links with other fellow bloggers. In addition, I also discover more blogs that have interesting content. All in all, it is fair enough especially if you have ample time to browse other sites.
- 1:1 Traffic Exchange
- Manual surfing
- 20 seconds or more per visit
- Guaranteed unique hits 24/7
- 5 levels referral program
- Earn cash for active surfing, you get to earn US$0.30 for every 1,000 sites you viewed
- Geo Targeting of your ads
- Promote up to 15 sites or blogs
- Surfing and referral contests
- Promote site with unlimited banners and text ads
- 50 free credits & 500 text ad impressions upon sign up